What to bring with you ...
- Waterproofs and Wellington boots (as you never know what the weather is going to be like!)
- Food and drink for your stay, and maybe your favourite coffee, as we have supplied cafetiere.
- Toiletries , extra torches.
- Glamping , is still camping so you will need to bring warm Pj‚Äôs and clothing so you can enjoy your stay in comfort.
- If you are feeling adventurous dont forget your bike, walking boots and your bucket and spade.
On the Farm
The Safari tents are situated in a two acre meadow, and are surrounded by beautiful open countryside with plenty of wildlife. If you fancy taking to the open roads, bicycles can be hired directly through Suffolk Cycle Hire www.velo-hire.co.uk and they provide a delivery and collection service to site.
Off the Farm
Saxmundham is a small market town only 3 miles away with various shops. It has several Banks, Two supermarkets, Chemist, Dentist, Doctors surgery, Bike Shop, Cafes.
Tesco Saxmundham Click here for directions
Waitrose Click here for directions
However if you would like to try some of the local organic produce, only a short walk away there is, Maple Farm Organic Produce www.maplefarmkelsale.co.uk Peakhill Farm www.peakhillfarm.co.uk We look forward to welcoming you to Boundary Farm Glamping, and hope you have some good memories to take away with you.